Instructions for Drip Brewer
Tools Needed to Brew:
Drip coffee brewer
Grinder (preferably with burr blades)
Filter (reusable or paper)
Steps for Brewing
1. On a digital scale weigh out 50-55 grams of beans.
2. Use a medium grind for beans.
3. Place filter, either paper or reusable, into brew basket and pour in your ground coffee.
4. Pour filtered water to top of resovoir. Temperature should be between 200-205°.
5. Press start.
6. Enjoy with your favorite mug!
View more methods on how to brew HERE.