When brewed, this tea produces a clear, yellow-green liquor with a slightly sweet flavor and pleasant aftertaste.
This is China's most famous green tea from Hangzhou in the West Lake region of Zhejiang. Once plucked, the leaves are delicately pan-fried and processed, giving the tea its characteristic flat, green leaves.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 2 grams/ 1.5 tsp of Lung Ching Dragonwell tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 175- 180°.
- Steep tea for 1-3 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.