Yin Zhen literally translated means Silver Needle. This is a rare tea only produced in Fu Ding, from the Chinese province, Fujian.
One of the most valuable teas in the world. The young tea leaf shoots are picked just before they open into a full leaf, then dried immediately to preserve their flavor.
In the cup the tea is delicate, aromatic and sweet with a pale yellow liquor. Only a trace of caffeine and no Chlorophyl but enormous polyphenol (antioxidants) content.
How to Prepare- Based on 8 oz Cup
1. Measure out 1.5 tsp of King Peony Silver Needles tea.
2. Boil water until temperature reaches 175- 180°.
3. Steep tea for 5-7 minutes.
4. Remove steeped tea leaves.
5. Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
6. This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.