A Chinese green tea, with a sweet vegetative aroma. A slightly pungent brew with a refreshing taste. Referred to as the ethereal brew for contemplation. Zucha literally translates to pearl tea which is what the Chinese call Gunpowder. The grey- green rolled-leaf pellets are the best keeping of all green tea. Gunpowder is made from young, medium sized leaves and historically the smaller pellets the better the quality of the tea. Temple Of Heaven Pin Head being the best.
How to Prepare- Based on 8 oz Cup
- Measure out 1.5 tsp of Temple of Heaven Gunpowder tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 170-180°.
- Steep tea for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.