The leaves of the of the peppermint plant are harvested at their peak moment when the oils maturing in the plant. The whole plant is chopped and left to lie in the field to dry. Once dried, they collect it and separate the leaves from the stems. A cool, refreshing tea with a strong menthol flavor. A lovely tea that can be enjoyed either hot or cold.
How to Prepare- Based on 8 oz Cup
- Measure out 2.5 grams/ 2 tsp of Washington State Peppermint tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 5- 7 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 4- 5 steeps.