This is a Jade Oolong from SunPoKung, in the Nantou district of Taiwan. This year's oolong was plucked in February of 2022. The tea is very aromatic due to a unique solar withering process. The oolong is fired then rolled in canvas bags until the tea leaves form tight pearls.
The flavor is sweet, delicate, reminiscent of the Ginger Lily flower. The body is complex with overtones like that of spring flora. Make sure to taste over multiple infusions.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 2 grams/ 1.5 tsp of Early Spring Jade Oolong tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 190- 195°.
- Steep tea for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 4-5 steeps.