An herbaceous, earthy cup profile that is completely caffeine free. A blend of dandelion leaf, juniper berry, parsley flake, rose hips, spearmint and uva ursi also known as kinnikinnick. An excellent tea to drink to after dinner to aid in digestion or assist in the reduction of a minor inflammation.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 2.5 grams/ 2 tsp of Wild River tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 5- 7 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 4- 5 steeps.