Widely consumed throughout South America, yerba mate has a bold and complex taste unlike any other herbal infusion. The chemical structure of this tea is similar to that of caffeine without typical caffeine side effects. High in vitamins B-1, B-2, A , Riboflavin and 15 types of amino acids.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 2.5 grams/ 2 tsp of Yerba Mate tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 5- 7 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 4-5 steeps.